DAA Founder’s Cup Fishing Derby 2017
In memory of fisherman and founders Frank Benson, John Singer Sargent and Charles Bittinger
Winners for month 1 (June 15 to July 15)...
Jill Boudreau (pictured on right-41") and Kai Boudreau (Pictured on left - 35.5")
June 15, 2017
October 21, 2017
Founder's Cap $25
firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase
Rules and Information:
Striped Bass and Bluefish
Fly fishing and Lure/Bait
Catch and Release Format
- Circle hooks are recommended.
- All fish caught must be measured using the DAA Founder’s Cup measuring stick with a picture.
- Pictures must be clear and include the entire fish on a flat surface with the stick visible on top of fish from the tip of the snout to the tip of the tail. Email to email@example.com.
- Indicate category on the submission of the photo: fly or lure/bait.
- The camera should have a time stamp with correct time and date.
- Boundaries - Green Harbor to Manomet
- Entrants may fish from private boats, as clients on charter boats, or with guides.
- All boats must meet U.S. Coast Guard Requirements and are the sole responsibility of the boat owner.
Junior (18 and under) and Adult
Monthly Challenge (sunset, sunrise)
June 15-July 15th
July 15-August 15th
August 15-Sept 15th
Sept 15-Oct 15th
Monthly: 1st place winners
Season: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd awarded
All prizes will be awarded on Prize Day, Thursday, October 19, 2017, 7:00 pm at the Ellison Center of the Arts in the Mary Todd Studio.
Junior: $10 monthly/$30 season
Adult: $40 monthly/$100 season