Craft Showcase Application
Pay application fee here with PayPal or submit a check with your application
2017 Show dates: November 18 & 19, 2017
Artisan Categories: check all that apply
Painting, Drawing, Printmaking,
|Please list and describe crafts to be sold. Please be as specific as possible. Use more space if needed. Jurying will be based on what is listed & shown on this application. Items not juried may not be sold at the show & artisans will be asked to remove them from the show.|
Booth sizes available:
|CORNER Booth Sizes & Fees||Non-Corner Booth Sizes & Fees|
|8’ X 10’=$250
|8’ X 10’=$240|
|10’ x 10’=$300||10’ x 10’=$260|
|Fees||Fee||Add & include|
|Jury fee: $15.00 a non-refundable fee.
Please make this a separate check or charge.
ALL CRAFTERS MUST INCLUDE THIS FEE TO BE CONSIDERED EVEN IF INVITED.
|Electricity: Limited availability.||30.00|
|Tables: available to rent 30” x 6’ long||15.00|
|Booth fees – see choices above|
Required Application Materials
- Photographs: At least THREE photos HARD COPY IMAGES of your work, and at least ONE of your current booth display. Please submit the clearest images of your work to be fairly juried and so that we can consider your work to be featured in our publicity to promote the show. Each image should be labeled with your name. Please include a self-addressed stamped #10 envelope if you wish photos returned.
- Payment: We accept checks written to the DAA (Duxbury Art Association) or or pay online using PayPal button on Craft Showcase page on website. No booth fees deposits will be made until after acceptance in the show. Applications without payment will not be juried.
- Acceptance Criteria: Jurors will review entries to ensure that work is original and exceptional in quality. All work must be hand made by the above listed artisan. No kits or imported products are allowed. Artisans will be selected based on quality of craftsmanship, originality of design, and audience appeal. All effort will be made to limit artisans in each category to avoid duplication of product.
- Food: A food vendor is planned to be open for morning refreshments during set up times and for lunch. Please plan accordingly.
- Tables must have a covering to the floor. To ensure an inviting and professional atmosphere, all set-up equipment (stock, boxes, etc.) must be out of sight during show hours.
- Exhibitors must provide their own insurance. The DAA will not be responsible for loss or theft.
- Exhibitors are required to arrive during the set-up time, and have their displays complete, attended and open to the public the entire duration of the show. (See timeline on last page)
- Exhibitor agrees and covenants at all times not to injure, overload, deface or otherwise harm the premises or any part thereof or equipment therein which is improper, offensive or contrary to reasonable acts, not to use any advertising medium that may constitute a nuisance such as loudspeakers or sound amplifiers; nor to use in any way the driveways, walks, parking area or common areas for any uses other than those designated. The Exhibitor may not take down the booth before closing time. Exhibitors are responsible for collecting and submitting all Massachusetts sales tax, where applicable.
Notification: Artisans will be notified by email no later than June 26, 2017.
Booth fees will be returned/not charged to those applicants not accepted.
No refunds will be given after acceptance notification.
By signing the application, exhibitor confirms that they have read, understood and agree to comply with the above rules.
CHECK NUMBER: $15.00 JURY FEE: _____________________________________________
CHECK NUMBER: ALL OTHER FEES: _____________________________________________
Or pay online with PayPal
Thank you & good luck!
2016 Craft Show timeline
|June 12||Monday||Applications due|
|June 26||Monday||Notification emailed|
|November 17||Fri. 3:30pm-7:30pm||Set up at Duxbury High|
|November 18||Saturday 10am- 5pm||Craft Show open to public|
|November 19||Sunday 11am – 4pm||Craft Show open to public|
KEEP THIS FOR YOUR CALENDAR
MAIL COMPLETE APPLICATION TO:
Duxbury Art Association
CRAFT SHOW 2016
P.O. Box 204A
Duxbury, MA 02331