Spring into Art
Exhibition featuring Young Artists’ Work
Artwork Registration & Drop off:
Starting Wednesday, February 27 thru Thursday, March 21: 10am – 4pm
Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays
Wednesday evening, March 20 until 7pm
at the Duxbury Art Association, 64 St. George St., Duxbury
Requirements: Artists ages 18 and under.
- $5 registration fee.
- All mediums, including crafts, accepted.
- One piece of artwork per artist.
- Artwork must not exceed 20” x 24”
- Must be properly framed, wired and ready to hang or display.
- NO sawtooth hangers or clip-on glass frames
- The DAA will transport all works to the exhibition space at the Studio on the grounds of the Art Complex Museum
Saturday March 23 & Sunday March 24; 1:30pm – 3:30pm
at The Studio, also know as the historic Major Judah Alden House on the grounds of the Art Complex Museum at 189 Alden Street, Duxbury, MA.
Sunday, March 24 from 1:30pm – 3pm.
Artwork pick up beginning at 3:00pm
All are invited.
For more information call 781-934-2731 ext. 4